Thursday, October 1, 2009

Featured Wedding on Budget Savvy Wedding

I didn't realize how long it has been since I blogged last...I guess that's what happens when you have 7 weddings in one month!! But the good news is that now I have a ton of weddings to blog about. So I promise I will try to be better at blogging!

Anywho, I got an email that said one of the weddings I did was featured on Budget Savvy Bride. Can you get what wedding it was? Let me give you some hints...

  • It was a July wedding.
  • The colors were green, black and yellow.
  • It rained.

Anyone, anyone??

It was Katy's and Bryan's wedding at the Hudson Garden and Space Gallery!! Katy did an awesome job on her wedding and we were so happy to be a part of it. To see the write up on it, click here. Here is our blog post about it too. Congrats again guys!!

0 comments: