Friday, June 18, 2010

{invites}

I love all paper products, in fact I have a slight obsession with them. I am always on the lookout for new notepad, notecards and folders. I could totally see myself being an invite designer, if I didn't love the planning.

A few months ago,one of my couple's asked me about having their invites designed because they couldn't find something they liked. I immediately contacted Bailey to see what she could do. I have known Bailey for years, we went to high school together and were on the same cheerleading squad. She has been doing graphic design for a while and has started her own business, Bailey Doehler Designs, doing everything from invites to logos. I love her work.

And here is what she came up with...





I love them and they are exactly what the bride and groom were looking for!

Danielle

Thank you for following Something Classic Events. If you enjoyed this post or have something to add, be sure to leave a comment! We love them!!

1 comments:

Bailey Doehler Designs said...

Thanks Danielle. It was my pleasure and so much fun to work on these!

Bailey