Friday, August 14, 2009

Word Clouds

While I was browsing the blogs I read, I came across one that did a word cloud for a client. They listed the website and I decided to check it out.

Here is what I came up with for Something Classic Events. I thought it was pretty neat. Then I got to thinking...how cool would it be to do one for a wedding? You could put your wedding date in it and some words that describe you as a couple, then you could make a big picture and have your guests sign it as a guest book! I love the idea and wish I would have found it sooner. I totally would have done this for my wedding. The website is wordle.net . Check it out!! Show me what you created, I would love to see what creativity comes out. Here is what I would have done for my wedding!


Have fun!

1 comments:

michelle said...

oh, those are fun aren't they. i did one for my sons preschool for my scrapbook. ;) well, i don't think i've actually gotten it scrapped yet, but it's getting there.