Friday, April 9, 2010

Around the Blogging World...


I totally had a ::my life:: post planned for today, but this week has been nuts and I didn't have a chance to upload any pictures. Sad...but it will be up on Monday, so you can look forward to it then.

For today, I thought I would share some post from some of the blogs that I follow. As I have stated in the past, I follow A LOT of blogs and I add more each week. I won't post a ton of links here, just a few - but hopefully it will keep you busy. Enjoy! And I'll be back on Monday, have a great weekend!

Dynamite Wedding Blog All sorts of trends and tips posted daily.

Hostess with the Mostess Awesome blog featuring tablescapes and decor.

Last Forty Percent Photography Amazing photographers

Wedinator Funny wedding pictures and stories...use caution, may not be for everyone.

Anderson Green Events Wonderful blog from a wedding planner in New York.

From "I Will" to "I Do" Tips, vendors and products for the bride.

Love Notes Wedding Inspiration

COUTUREcolorado Colorado Wedding Inspiration

Every Last Detail Inspiration, Ideas and Insight

Amy Atlas Events Super creative planner...love her stuff!
Picture by Nathan of Dreamtime Images

0 comments: