Monday, May 3, 2010

Wish Upon A Wedding


I haven't shared this with everyone because I wanted to wait until it was official. After having our first board meeting last week, I am now happy to share that I have accepted the position of Volunteer Coordinator chair with the Colorado chapter of Wish Upon A Wedding, a non profit organization that grants wedding wishes for couples facing life threatening illness.

Wish Upon A Wedding has now partnered with the Association of Bridal Consultants! They have also recently partnered with Get Married Magazine! This organization just started in January, so it is exciting to be paired up with these other two great organizations so soon.

Here is an excerpt Wish Upon A Wedding's website -
"As the World's first nonprofit wedding wish granting organization, Wish Upon A Wedding provides weddings at destination across the United State for individuals facing life-threatening illness. It is a chance for couples to enjoy a very speical day, without any thought of exisiting health issues, while surrounded by their closest family and friends"

We are looking to do a launch party sometime in June and I will make sure everyone gets the details! If you would like to be a part of this great organization, you can find more information here. If you are a wedding professional and would like to be a Wish Granter, please contact me and I can get you some information. I look forward to sharing this experience with you all!

Danielle
Colorado Wedding Planner
Proud Member of Wish Upon A Wedding

0 comments: