Monday, July 6, 2009

Portraits!

Last week, my family and I headed out to take some photographs with Ross from Elegant Images. He posted them on his blog and I wanted to share with you all. Click here!

Being in the business I am in, I have the pleasure of meeting great people througout the wedding industry on a regular basis. Elegant Images is at the top of my list for photographers in Colorado. Ross and Kammi are incredibly talented wedding and portrait photographers. I have enjoyed working with them several times and each time it gets better and better. Not only are they great photographers, they are great people as well. I truly enjoy being in their company and I am sure every bride that has worked with them feels the same. Check out their website, the pictures speak for themselves. If you are in need of a wedding or portrait photographer, be sure to contact Elegant Images!

0 comments: