Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Invitations

I have an obession with paper products, it's a sickness. I love the idea of scrapbooking and card making, but when I sit down to do it (I haven't sat down to do this in a loooooong time), I go blank and don't know where to start. When I was getting married, I made all of our invitations, around 150 of them. I was very very anal about how they looked, I even hot glued the bows so they would lay just right. My husband thought I was nuts but I loved it doing. Sometimes I think about doing custom invites for my clients, but I don't know where I would find the time. So, I leave that to the invitiation designers.

Today, I am joining with Invite Only to host a special discount on invitations for my blog readers. Amanda was a bride of mine a few years ago and since has started her own custom stationary business. Here is what she has to say about herself and her business:

"In December 2005, I was proposed to by the man of my dreams. We spent the next 20 months planning and preparing for our big day. My favorite part (besides the " I DO's", of course) was creating our invitations. It allowed us to give our guests a preview of our special day.

I have always enjoyed creating invitations for all of life's occasions. Invite Only has given me the opportunity to share my creativity with others and to help bring the vision of their event to life. Invitations set the tone and create excitement for your event. I want to make your first impression a great one!

At Invite Only, we will work with you to create not only a special invitation for your event, but a keepsake that you and your guests will cherish forever!"

So her speical for my blog readers is this:

Sweetheart Special:
I will be offering a 15% discount on orders placed through February 15th. The first three brides to place their invitation order prior to February 15th will receive 25% off of their order!



How awesome is that!! She does fantastic work and is able to help you come up with a custom design that showcases your wedding to your guests. I would definitely take advantage of this deal.


Danielle
Colorado Wedding Planner

0 comments: