Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful Day Eight

Today, I am thankful for...


One of my favorite things to do in my spare time is to read.  I love everything from suspense to romance to inspirational.  One of my goals in life is to have my own library.  I would love for it to be a little room beside my bedroom with a cozy chair, fireplace and a TON of books.  I am well on my to TONS of books.

I have so many favorite it would be hard to narrow it down to just a few.  But here are some of my favorites:
I love where book can take you and how they can take you there.  They can open your heart and expose you to something different.  They can inspire you to change your life and the way you do things. 

I love being a part of book clubs and find new, interesting books to read.  I am also on goodreads and love to look through the book to find great new reads.

Today, I am thankful for books.
Goal: To read a book that is outside of my comfort zone.

0 comments: