Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful Day Twelve

Today, I am thankful for...
I am so lucky to be able to make my own choices.  I can choose what I want to do, when I want to, where I want to..etc etc.  There are many people that cannot make choices because of their finances, where they live, or who they live with. 

There is such freedom in making choices - I can make bad one and good ones, and learn from them so when I make another choice I can use my experience to determine what to do. 

I can choose the hard road or the easy road. 
There are always two choices. Two paths to take. One is easy. And its only reward is that it's easy.
I love this quote and it fits so well into this post. 

More than things, I can choose how I act and react, I can choose my attitude and I can choose my feelings. I can choose to be happy or sad, I can choose to forgive or not.

I can choose to make my life how I see fit.

Today, I am thankful that I can make choices in my life.
Goal: To choose wisely.

0 comments: