Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful Day Six

Today, I am thankful for...

I am so so so thankful that God did not answer all my prayers.  If he did, I would be in a completely different place. 

Could it be better? Possibly, but I am not sure.  Could it be worse?  Most definitely.  There were so many times in life that I prayed and it didn't come out how I wanted it to.  But it is not about me.  It is about Him and what is planned for my life. 

I know there is something great for me in my life.  Instead of praying for something, I want to start praying for Him to do his will - guide me and show me what you want me to do, not what I thnk I should be doing.  Thank God for unanswered prayers - just because he doesn't listen, doesn't mean he doesn't care.  In each moment, we are exactly where He wants us to be.  Why should I interefere with that?  All of my expereinces, good and bad, have proven to be right and have put me where He wants me to be...and where I want to ultimately be.  I have had that "a ha" moment many times - so this is why you put me in this place/situation and out me through this.  This what I should be doing.  He is putting me on a path that has been set for me, and only me, and one day, it will be revealed.

Today, I am thankful for unanswered prayers.
Goal:  To live by Him and not by me

0 comments: